Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday 071126

Weighted pull-ups 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

Post loads and body weight to comments.

Big Dawgs-Pack-Puppies
If you can do a pull up do the above workout. Even if you can only add 5 pounds it will be good for you.

If you cannot do any pull ups do 5 rounds of 5 beginner pull ups or 5 rounds of 10 jumping pull ups.

Actual:

5x10 jumping pull-ups. I'm feeling myself get more actual pull on these, I'm going to try to setup some sort of other bar so i can start working on the beginner pull-ups in the next few weeks. Also going to start really looking at a weight set, computers really need to take a backseat to investments in my health. Also, stop watch needed. Tm is a rest day which is perfect since i'd like to start biking to work again and it will give me a day to just have to do that.

No comments: