Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wednesday 071121

"Helen"

Puppies:
3 rounds for time of
run 400 m
15-25# kettlebell/dumbbell swings (used 5# dumbbell as it's all that was in the house)
9 pull ups (jumping, assisted, or beginner pull up)

Time: around 20 minutes? walked the last 400m. Only did 7 "pull ups" in rep 2. Goal today was to finish, goal accomplished!

Fist day ever of CrossFit, i'm somewhat ill, starting to hack up a lung, but it was awesome, it feels like such an exciting dinamic workout. I think it will keep me from the bordom that makes the gym dumb and the "virtual community" will inspire me! I really want to stick with this and get bike commuting working, i feel like i can be a whole new me, a whole me, with this, and be able to enjoy life more, have less pain and do alot of the things i really want to do eventually, like firefighting or eating pizza!

current: 206

No comments: